Latest Artist :

Ariadne Artiles

Ariadne Artiles
Ariadne Artiles 005 Ariadne Artiles is a name to remember
The hat is good, but I wonder if she's wearing enough sunscreen?
Ariadne Artiles
Ariadne Artiles
Ariadne Artiles
Ariadne Artiles
Ariadne Artiles… Ariadne Artiles… Where have I heard that name? While I try to figure it out, please help yourself to these sexy bikini pics she recently did for Spain’s Telva magazine. Okay, let’s see here… Ariadne Artiles is a Spanish model born January 18th, 1982 in Gran Canaria, one of the Canary Islands, west of Morocco. Nope, that didn’t help. What else can I find? Hmm… she has her own Web site with a sexy opening video, but everything’s in some language I don’t understand. Eh, whatever… sexy Spanish babe in bikinis… good enough.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger