Latest Artist :

Cristina Brondo

Cristina Brondo pictures 01 Cristina Brondo is a name to remember
Cristina Brondo pictures
Cristina Brondo pictures
Cristina Brondo pictures
Cristina Brondo pictures
Cristina Brondo pictures
This should be required attire for all sexy women when they go out in the rain...
Cristina Brondo appears in this month’s FHM Spain, so without even seeing the photos you know she’s going to be sexy as hell. And you would be dead on right in that assumption. Now who is Cristina Brondo you may be asking? (Probably not, but I am going to carry on here anyway because I like pretend talking to people.) Well, after my usual exhausting research of at least 10 seconds on the Internet I have come to the conclusion that she is from Barcelona, Spain and that she is either a model/actress or an actress/model. Yes, I should have been a private investigator with these kind of sleuthing skills. Instead I chose to go into blogging. In other words, a big win for you.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger