Latest Artist :

Marloes Horst

marloes horst swimwear 033marloes horst swimwear 013marloes horst swimwear 016
marloes horst swimwear 026
marloes horst swimwear 007
marloes horst swimwear 005marloes horst swimwear 004marloes horst swimwear 002marloes horst swimwear 1009
Thank you, Marloes...
Well, it’s almost Thanksgiving so I figured it was time for me to give thanks. And by that I mean, thank you my reader friends and, in turn, thank you supermodels for posing in bikinis. In honor of both I present Marloes Horst modeling some sexy swimwear for the new collection from Sauvage. But seriously, thank you guys (and girls!) for making this a fun year and for appreciating all the work I and my cohorts here do each day for your entertainment. Now go enjoy watching football, eating turkey, and drinking beer! I know I will.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger