Latest Artist :

Sandra Valencia

Sandra Valencia
Sandra Valencia
Sandra ValenciaSandra Valencia
Sandra Valencia
Sandra Valencia 003 Sandra Valencia is one hell of a lingerie model (41 pics)
Is there anything you would not do for a woman like this?
Once again I am gobsmacked by photos of a smokin’ hot babe I have never heard of as today we are introduced to one Sandra Valencia and and an amazingly hot photo shoot she did for Besame Lingerie. Is it just me or does Sandra have a little Carmen Electra look to her? I mean Carmen back in the day, of course, because obviously Sandra’s implants are much, much younger. I wonder if she’s ever done Playboy? Because I would pay to see that. Not much, but I’d pay… something.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger