Latest Artist :

Sasha Jackson

Sasha Jackson
Sasha Jackson
Sasha Jackson
Sasha Jackson
Sasha Jackson 005 Sasha Jackson is a very famous actress, in a tiny bikini
If this was a movie, I'd pay money to see it...
Have you ever heard of Sasha Jackson? I guess she’s an actress since IMDB says she is in Blue Crush 2 and, um, some TV shows. If these pics are any indication of what she wore in Blue Crush 2 I may have to find it on Netflix this weekend. Hot. She doesn’t have her own Wikipedia page yet so she must not have been very good in the movie though. I guess I could just flip to the good parts, which again, probably looks a lot like these pics. So I guess I could just look at these photos and pretend like I watched the movie. Yeah, that works. (Update: I guess it comes out in June, straight to video, so I can’t watch it this weekend. Now I’ll have to wait until then to not watch it.)
Sasha JacksonSasha Jackson
Sasha Jackson
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger