Latest Artist :

Anabell Rivero

Anabell Rivero 0101 Anabell Rivero makes fantastic use of the armbra
Anabell Rivero
I'd be grinning ear-to-ear too if I had a handful of that...
Anabell Rivero? Anyone? I can’t seem to find out anything about this stunning woman who appears sporting an armbra and not much else in the November issue of Urbe Bikini. If I had to guess I’d say she’s probably another in the long line of sexy Mexican actresses, but that’s merely speculation on my part because, well, every woman I’ve ever seen on Mexican TV is about as hot as Anabell here. Plus they are not averse to posing in assless Daisy Dukes like Anabell, which is what makes Mexican TV so much better than American TV. However, if I am wrong about Anabell being Mexican then all this rambling has been for naught. Which it is anyway, because you went on to the pictures about 85 words ago.
Anabell RiveroAnabell RiveroAnabell RiveroAnabell RiveroAnabell RiveroAnabell RiveroAnabell RiveroAnabell RiveroAnabell RiveroAnabell Rivero
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger