Latest Artist :

Barbara Palvin

Barbara Palvin
Barbara PalvinBarbara Palvin
Barbara PalvinBarbara PalvinBarbara PalvinBarbara Palvin
Barbara Palvin
Barbara Palvin 006 Barbara Palvin joins Kate Upton as a teen bikini model to watch
My high school sure didn't have anything that looked like this...
The other day I shared some sexy sweet bikini pics of Cameron Russell posing for Calzedonia. Today I share some just as sexy pics of one Barbara Palvin doing the exact same thing. Now who is Barbara Palvin I can hear you thinking? Well, Babs here is a Hungarian model and if my math is right (Wiki says, “Palvin was discovered on the streets of Budapest in 2006 at the age of 13.”) she is either 17 or 18 years-old. Yep. That’s all. That makes two super sexy bikini models of about that age we have now met this year. The future, she is bright.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger