Latest Artist :

Irina Nikolaeva

Irina Nikolaeva 0041 Irina Nikolaeva is a name to remember
Irina NikolaevaIrina NikolaevaIrina Nikolaeva
Irina Nikolaeva
Well привет...
Irina Nikolaeva is another new name for us to consider as she appears in this month’s Cosmopolitan Russia. And in doing some research on her I ran into an interesting tidbit. Unless there are two famous Russians named Irina Nikolaeva I believe this woman used to be a professional figure skater. Of course, I could be completely wrong and the name Irina Nikolaeva is as common as John Smith over here. Maybe one of you readers with ties to Russia can help me out. And even if I am completely off here you got to look at sexy pictures of a hot Russian model, so I didn’t completely fail.
Irina NikolaevaIrina Nikolaeva
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger