Latest Artist :

Dominique Storelli

My Profile

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 102 lbs.
Measurements: 34-24-34
Profession: student/ bartender
Relationship Status: HookedUp
Favorite Sport/Team: Extreme Sports all the way!! Team--> Dolphins
Favorite Movie/Actor: Movie--> The Godfather Actor-->Leonardo Dicaprio
Go-to karaoke song: Shook me All night long!!
My first job: hostess
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?) No
What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about? I make the best Beef Jerky around!!
What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard? I see your lips moving but I can't make out the words. Im deaf. Oh Veronica Vaughn so hot want to touch the heiney...
What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Cant reveal my deepest darkest secrets!!!
What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go? a boardwalk.. it was very pokey
Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it? Definetly a cocktail besides that i'm a terrible lier.
What do you feel most comfortable wearing? Jeans and shirt, no bra!
Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year? Hopefully neither but id have to go with amazing romp once a year!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger