Latest Artist :

Shannon Ihrke

Shannon Ihrke

My Profile

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Measurements: 36-23-34
Profession: Active Duty in the United States Marine Corps
Relationship Status: HookedUp
Favorite Sport/Team: Football - Minnesota Vikings
Favorite Movie/Actor: Forrest Gump - Tom Hanks
Go-to karaoke song: Don't Stop Believing by Journey with my girlfriends!!
My first job: When I was 12 I was washing dishes at a restaurant in my small hometown in Walker, Minnesota
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?) I used to have my nose pierced but when I joined the Marine Corps I had to take it out, so right now I only have my ears pierced. I do have one tattoo on my lower right hip of two yellow flowers laced in pink. Depending on whether or not I stay in the Marine Corps will determine if I get more tattoos or not, but I'd definitely like more!
What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about? Fun Facts: I'm a Corporal (E-4) in the Marine Corps, I used to do pageants growing up, I recently did a Polar Plunge (google it!) in Minnesota to raise money for the Special Olympics!! Talent: I never make a bet that I can't win - I think that should count as a talent
What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard? Guy: So do you want to get out of here? Me: No, I'm not like that - I'm actually a virgin... (sarcastically) Guy: It's okay, I'll go slow. I'm not saying it was the best (if there is such a thing) but it was MEMBORABLE haha
What's the craziest thing you've ever done? I'm pretty sure my whole life can be defined as 'crazy' - but I love it! I recent crazy thing I've done --- Ever year Marines have to go through a gas chamber and we have to get in a room full of gas with our gas masks and cammies on... so a group of us work in the gas chamber and we have to take off our masks, holding out breath of course, and then put them back on and clear them, well with my luck, gas kept leaking through my mask to the point that when I got out I was unable to open my eyes for a while and snot was gushing out my nose! Gross, I know but we all have to do it!! It's always interesting to see how it goes for everyone... Some are even lucky enough to have pictures posted on Facebook for how they look coming out of the chamber, not our brightest moment.
What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go? In a changing room at Old Navy (sorry Old Navy...) ! It went well but when we walked out the girl that was opening up rooms for customers saw us both walk out of the same room but she just looked at us odd and didn't say anything - but I did still buy two shirts before I left if that counts for anything!
Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it? No, but sometimes I do ask for military discounts and I do find it extremely odd that the store 'American' doesn't have a military discount?! - if they don't want to give the discount I think they should change their name!
What do you feel most comfortable wearing? A wife beater, sweatpants, and my leopard-print slippers
Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year? I refuse to believe that sex will ever be boring. I'll take the sex all the time - we'll find a way to keep it interesting...!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. All these things - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger